Entrepreneurship Certificate Program
Entrepreneurship Certificate program at Brentwood University is designed for individuals who wish to start and manage their own business. The students from wide range of experience will be equipped with required skills and expertise to overcome the challenges of running a business. The professionals who are looking to advance in their career and others who need to learn how to run a startup company successfully will be the best candidate to be enrolled.
This program will prepare those who wish to continue the education and get enrolled in degree programs.
The program feature coursework that is challenging and focused on real-world scenarios. They will learn how to become a more effective contributor, leader and change agent within global work environments.
Students who successfully complete the Entrepreneurship Certificate will acquire the following competencies:
- Innovative way of thinking
- Accounting and Finance: Gain better understand of financials and practices for improved bottom line.
- Business Strategy: Develop Strategies for the implementation of new and continuous improvement.
- Business Plan: Develop, refine and deploy business plan
- Effective Marketing for product and revises
There is no degree requirement for this program. Candidate from different level of education can enroll in this program and get prepared to start and run a successful business. Education and skills they acquire will be extremely valuable on making their new business to a success story.
Entrepreneurship Certificate Program Courses
Student is required to pass 3 out of 4 following courses successfully in order to fulfill Entrepreneurship Certificate requirements
- BU 151202 – Managerial Accounting and Financial Management (6 credits)
- BU 151203 – Entrepreneurship and Leadership (6 credits)
- BU 151204 – Human Resources Management (6 credits)
- BU 151206 – Essentials Of Project Management (6 credits)
Required Learning Materials
Each course will have a designated textbook that students are responsible to obtain on their own. Our Learning Management System supports the use of additional learning materials, including multimedia lecture presentations, discussion forums, and e-Library reading materials collection. Course materials are at the discretion of individual faculty members, but undergo review and approval by the University academic authorities prior to being used in a live course.
For more Information please contact email@example.com