Brentwood University is seeking to achieve the institution’s objectives:
- Deliver training that will empower graduates in the management of activities typically present in the management and operation of profit-seeking and not-for-profit organizations
- Analyze and understand business opportunities in light of the many challenges facing these entities
- Prepare graduates with ample communication skills, analytical approaches to problem-solving
- Assure that graduates have mastered the skills needed to work with team members
- Provide students with extensive theoretical and practical content so as to develop core competencies in communications, analysis and advanced problem solving.
- Assure that graduates have the capability and motivation to address moral and ethical issues as may arise in business
- Offer an interactive distance education environment, which provides multi-media learning experiences and which provides frequent contact with faculty and student support services
- Engage in a constant process of continuous improvement through course assessment and revision of content, delivery methods, and objectives in the context of compliance with regulatory requirements.