Project Management Certificate Online Program
The Project Management online program at Brentwood University is designed for professionals of all experience levels, some of whom may be looking to advance in their career and others who need to learn to lead project with diverse nature. The Project Management program at Brentwood University prepares students to take over most challenging project management positions.
Students who successfully complete the Project Management Certificate online program will acquire the following competencies:
- Organization: emphases on how organization skill is the essential for project management.
- Analytical Skill: demonstrate how analysis required for setting up and tracking projects;
- Effective Communication: communication at all level such as stakeholders, customer, team members, upper managers and other communication required for project manager
- Financial Management: Project Managers need to learn to estimate, plan, manage and report project budget at any time;
- Tracking: follow project progress report and communicate the progress at any time;
- Estimate: skill to use various methods to conclude the closest project estimate for time, material, effort and budget.
- Negotiation: various strategy and methods of art of negotiation
There is no degree requirement for this program. Candidate from different level of education can enroll in this program and get prepared to be an expert Project Manager. Candidate with higher education and/or relevant experience will benefit more from the program.
Project Management Program Courses
Student is required to pass the following 3 courses successfully for the completion of the Project Management Certificate:
- BU 151206 Essentials of Project Management (6 credits)
- BU 161201 Project Management Methodology (6 credits)
- BU 161202 Applied Project Management (6 credits)
Click here to view the list of courses with complete descriptions.
Required Learning Materials
Each course will have a designated textbook that students are responsible to obtain on their own. Our Learning Management System supports the use of additional learning materials, including multimedia lecture presentations, discussion forums, and e-Library reading materials collection. Course materials are at the discretion of individual faculty members, but undergo review and approval by the University academic authorities prior to being used in a live course.
For more Information please contact [email protected]